The add/ modify competencies functionality allows you to add new competencies in the competencies master and modify the existing competencies.
To add a new competency, you need to:
1. Log into the system as an HR Manager.
2. Go to Settings >> Performance Management >> Training Management
3. Click Add/modify Competencies link appearing under Manage skills and competencies section
The Competency Management page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
4. Click Add New Competency.
The Add/modify Competency window appears, as shown in Figure 2.
5. Specify the competency that you want to add in the Competency Name field.
6. Specify the competency type in the Competency Type field.
7. Select the rating that you want to use for the skill from the Rating dropdown.
8. Provide the description of the skill in the Description field.
9. Click Save.
The competency is successfully added and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 3.
You can modify a competency by clicking sandwich icon under Actions column for the competency that you want to modify and then selecting Edit from the menu that appears. You can now follow the steps from 5-9 to modify the competency.
To delete a competency, you again need to click the sandwich icon under Actions column for the competency that you want to delete and then select Delete from the menu that appears