Once you have created an Empty Tenant on Empxtrack, you can start using it by mapping your information to HR Manager role. As you map yourself to the HR Manager role, you get HR Manager rights.
To setup HR Manager information, you need to:
- Log into the system.
- Go to Manage -> My Team.
The Team Dashboard page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The page displays only one role – HR Manager, which is the default role.
You can now map your information to use this role for yourself and get HR Manager rights.
- Click on the Options button against the HR Manager employee and select View/ Edit Employee menu item from the menu that appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The View Edit Employee page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The page displays Edit button for each section. You can now provide your details by editing the information on the page.
- Click on the Edit button in Employee Profile Overview section.
The Employee Basic Details > Modify window appears, as shown in Figure.
- Provide your First name, Middle Name, Last name, Employee No, Marital Status, Date of Birth and Date of Joining in their respective fields, as shown in Figure 4.
- Click Save.
Your information is updated and mapped to HR Manager role.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Company Information
- Configure Time Settings
- Uploads of employee data
- Upload Relationship data
- Update/ map HR Manager Information with already existing HR Manager role
- Setup of HR Managers and other senior managers
- Migrate from Free Trial to Purchased Version