The setup company details allows you to customize the Empxtrack system for your company. Users using the system would be able view the company logo and information in various reports and sections if you setup company details.
To set company details, you need to:
- Log into the system as HR Admin/ HR Manager.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Company Settings.
The Company Details page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Provide the name of the company in the Company Name field.
- Type the name of the company as it should appear in Empxtrack URL of the company in the Url For Access field.
- Upload your company’s logo by clicking on the Browse button of Company Logo field and then browsing the logo image from your computer.
You can upload a JPEG/GIF file of your company logo. The ideal size of logo is 100 x 50 px.
- Select the currency that you use in your company according to the country your company belongs from Company Currency field, as shown in Figure 2.
- Provide the company’s office address in Address fields. Provide the building and street address of the office in the three text boxes for company’s address field and City, Country, State and Pincode details of the office in their respective fields.
- Provide the company’s telephone number in Phone field and then click Upload.
The company details are successfully uploaded and the company’s logo appears in the Company Logo field, as shown in Figure 3.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Company Information
- Time Settings
- Uploads of employee data
- Upload Relationship data
- Update/ map HR Manager Information with already existing HR Manager role
- Setup of HR Managers and other senior managers
- Migrate from Free Trial to Purchased Version