The Company Settings page allows you to configure basic details of your company in the application. The user can setup company logo, address and currency, and other details of the company to personalize the application. Some of this information may be required in reports.
To set company details, you need to:
- Log into the system as HR Admin/ HR Manager.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Company Settings. The Company Settings page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Provide the name of the company in the Company Name field.
- Type the name of the company as it should appear in Empxtrack URL of the company in the Url For Access field. Your access URL is based on the company name provided by you during enrollment.
- Upload the company logo by clicking on the Browse button of Company Logo field and then browsing the logo image from your computer. You can upload a PNG file of your company logo. The recommended size for the logo is 180px x 60px, and 5kb large.
- Select the currency that you use in your company according to the country your company belongs from Company Currency field, as shown in Figure 2.
- Provide the company’s office address in Address fields. Provide the building and street address of the office in the three text boxes for company’s address field and City, Country, State and Pincode details of the office in their respective fields.
- Provide the company’s telephone number in Phone field and then click Update.
The company details are successfully uploaded and the company’s logo appears in the Company Logo field, as shown in Figure 3.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Company Information
- Time Settings
- Uploads of employee data
- Upload Relationship data
- Update/ map HR Manager Information with already existing HR Manager role
- Setup of HR Managers and other senior managers
- Migrate from Free Trial to Purchased Version
- Migrate from Free Payroll to Paid Version