There are various areas in empxtrack that can assist users to complete their tasks quickly.
- Empxtrack divides the full functionality into 4 distinct areas: Enage, Measure, Process and Excel
- This may or may not be available depending on your product version
- Clicking on any one of these dashboards displays dashboards related to the functionality in each area.
- This allows navigation to a parent pages and helps when we have 2 or 3 level deep pages
Quick access icons
- This contains many icons with links to functionality that are used often.
- Icons include attendance, message center, activity calendar, company directory, employee search and many others icons based on the version purchased by you.
- Clicking on the role (such as HR Manager) opens role menu where you can view all the roles assigned to you and functionality associated with each role.
- Changing your role may change the menu options available.
- Once you click on one of the menu items, your role changes and the appropriate page is selected.
- Role once selected remains the same till it is changed explicitly
- Some pages may support filters such that you can change time periods, financial year, selecting a sub-group of employees or selection of a specific employee.
- Filters may change based on the page and its filter requirements.
- Filter once set remains the same till it is reset or changed.
- Employees have a menu that is available to HR and Managers. Based on the functionality available, the user can access the functionality associated with the employee
- The menu items depend on the functionality enabled in the product.
Quick access shortcuts
- Certain modules such as Payroll, HRIS have many different options. These are displayed in the Quick access shortcuts
- As HR, you have access to all configurations through the Settings page that is available in the Role Menu
- You can update your personal preferences such as Language, password, style sheet by clicking on the menu next to your photograph.
- Most pages have a title and a question mark next to the title. Clicking on the question mark icon displays a page specific help.
- The links at the bottom (if available) will take you to empxtrack full page help.
- Widgets contain sub-menus that contain sub-functionality about each widget
- The above displays sub-menus for Leave widget
- Hovering on a row in any table displays menu options with icons. This indicates the activities that can be performed on a specific row.
- Hover on an icon and a label will display and help explain the functionality being offered.