Empxtrack allows upload of reporting relationship data to define the hierarchy in the company and setup approval workflows. This helps subordinates to take approvals.
To upload relationship data, you need to:
- Log into the system as an HR manager.
- On the Homepage, click on the Settings icon as shown in Figure 1. Go to the Uploads section on the Setting page that appears and click Reporting Relationships link.
Note: The Administrator can directly scroll down to Uploads section on the Settings page.
- The Upload Employee Relationships page appears as shown in Figure 2.
- Click icon to download the CSV file that contains the format of the data to be entered.
- You can now now open the file in MS Excel as shown in Figure 3. To know how to open the file in MS Excel, click Open .CSV File. First row of the file should not be changed in the downloaded file as it helps to identify the sequence of columns.
- Save the file on your system and fill in the employee data without changing the columns.
- Select Check to update records that already exist in the product checkbox if you want to update data in case it already exists. If unchecked, the existing data will be ignored.
- Once the data is ready to upload, click Browse button to attach the file and then click Upload button.
- A dialog box Fields Selection Mapping appears where you can cross check and match that the selected field in the dropdown is the same as the field name. This step is important to map the Empxtrack fields to the field headers in the user file, and this helps in error-free data upload. If the selected field does not match, click on the dropdown and select the required option.
Note: In case you are using the same file which was downloaded, all fields would match automatically.
- Click on the Continue button and then Confirm the employee data post verification. Employee relationship data is successfully uploaded in the system.Remember, this process is irreversible. Once the data is updated, you cannot reverse the changes.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Password Policy
- Send Password to Employees
- Forget Password
- Reset Password
- Masquerade Functionality
- Navigation in Empxtrack
- Setup Global Groups
- Setup Access Controls
- Manage Workflows
- Setup Skills and Competencies
- Setup Company Information
- Time Settings
- Upload Employee Data
- Upload Relationship Data
- Setup HR Manager Information
- Setup of HR Managers and other Senior Managers