HR can optionally regenerate passwords for one or more employees and send it to them via email. Send Password to Employees functionality is used when multiple employees are added (or the password policy is updated) and employees want to access Empxtrack portal.
To send password to employees, you need to:
1. Log into the system as HR Admin/HR Manager.
2. Go to Settings page and scroll down to Employee management section. Click Employee communication link. A new page appears page appears. By default, Send email to employees section is open.
3. Click Send password to employee tab to open the page as shown in Figure 1. Select the employee(s) to whom you want to send the passwords from Select Employees field.
4. Type the names of the employees in the Enter Name text box and then click (+) icon to send the employee to selected employees list.
5. Select any one option from Password generation option field as shown in Figure 2. Select Regenerate a new password as per password policy if you want to regenerate a new password or Send the existing password.
Note: Make sure your password policy is setup as per company security standards.
6. Click Send Password button. The passwords are successfully sent to the selected employees and a message suggesting the same appears on the screen.
Click on each of these links to know more about them: