The send email to employees functionality allows you to send emails to all / selected employees from the application.
To send email to employees, you need to:
- Log in to the system as HR Admin/ HR Manager.
- Go to Settings >> Employee Management >> Password Management.
- Click Send Email To Employees tab on the Employee Password Management page that appears, as shown in Figure 1
- Select the employees to whom you want to send mails by typing their names in the Enter Name textbox of the Select Employee(s) field and then clicking + sign to send the selected name to the selected list.
You can click Advance Search icon to select the desired employees.
- Provide the subject of the email in the Email Subject field and the message of the email in the Email Text Message field.
- Attach a file (if required) by clicking Browse button in the Attach File field and then selecting the file from your computer that you want to attach with the mail.
- Click Send.
The mail is successfully sent to the selected recipients and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 2.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Password Policy
- Reset User name and password
- Send password to employees
- Masquerade functionality
- Setup Global Groups