Empxtrack offers various parts of the products absolutely free as trials with no time limit.
Get a quick idea on multiple upgrade options available for any of the Empxtrack products that you are using, including Employee Portal and HRIS, Performance Appraisal, 360 Feedback, Exit Management, Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Timesheet, Payroll and others that will be soon available.
Upgrading Empxtrack is as easy as a shopping experience on any ecommerce website.
Note: If you have any queries or Need Support in product upgrade process, click on the Communicate icon or Help and Videos icon given on the top of your application Homepage. Under that, click on the Request support link.
Empxtrack offers two types of products – Count based products and Usage based products. You must be currently using one of these.
Count based products are the ones that are based on the employee count, such as Payroll, Employee Portal and HRIS, Leave, Attendance etc. These products are based on the number of employees you store in the system and require you to specify employee count.
Usage based products include Performance appraisal, 360 Feedback, Exit management, etc. that are based on usage (and not employee count). For example in the Appraisal product, you may just like to buy 10 evaluations although there are 50 employees in the system. The same applies to 360 Feedback, Exit and other similar products.
Let us understand the steps to upgrade Empxtrack products. We are taking the example of Empxtrack Appraisal here. Assume that you have taken enrollment for Performance Appraisal free offering and wish to upgrade and buy additional appraisal licenses. Follow these steps:
- Login to your Empxtrack application as an HR Manager/ HR Admin. The application Homepage appears as shown in Figure 1.
- Click on the Upgrade button given in the application. The upgrade page appears as shown in Figure 2.
Note: Depending upon the product/s that you have been using for free, the upgrade page will show corresponding options to either start a free trial of additional products or to purchase by adding to cart.
- To upgrade the number of 5 free Appraisals , click the Add to cart button corresponding to the Employee Appraisal product.
- Specify additional Appraisal licenses and select the time period, as shown in Figure 4. You have to purchase a minimum of 5 licenses based on the product being purchased by you. Let’s purchase 10 usage licenses. Click the Submit button. Once the payment is successful, your application will be successfully updated with additional usage licenses.
- Besides upgrading appraisal, you get the choice to add additional Empxtrack products for free (such as Leave, Attendance, 360 Feedback, Exit Management etc), by simply clicking on the Start trial button corresponding to them.
- Click on the Start trial button corresponding to the product/s of your choice and get a confirmation message that the product is added. Click the OK button and the new product or products will get activated and added to your (HR Admin) application homepage.
- In this case, we have started a free trial of 360 Feedback, Leave and Attendance. Hence there tabs get added on the homepage, as shown in Figure 5.
- Start using the free products for the specified number of employees. Post that, you will have to purchase the additional licenses.
- Empxtrack allows you to create 25 employee records for free. Increase the employee count by clicking on the Add to cart button corresponding to Employee Portal & HRIS. Exceed free count and get additional features. You will have to purchase a minimum of 10 licenses.
- You can also Purchase implementation hours for setup and configuration of the system. Just specify the number of hours.
- Now click on the Checkout button given on the right hand corner towards the end of this page. You will get a total summary of your purchases that you have opted for.
- Click on Make payment. A dialog box appears where you can specify your Phone number, email address, and choose a preferred payment method.
- Proceed to complete the payment process and verification. Empxtrack does not store your credit card and bank account details and these are managed by payment processors such as Stripe, Razorpay and others with whom we have an integration.
- Once the payment is successful, your application will be successfully updated.
If you had initially enrolled for a free trial of Employee Portal or Payroll product, then you also get Leave and Attendance automatically for free during enrollment. In such a case, your upgrade page will show Leave and Attendance as “Add to cart” and not as “Start trial”.
Important: To get information on the upgrade process of the Free Payroll application, go through the stepwise instructions on how to Move from Free Payroll to a Paid version.
Note: Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions available that provide more information on the upgrade options and payment methods.
We recommend you to read the FAQs.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Password Policy
- Send Password to Employees
- Forget Password
- Reset Password
- Setup and Send Email Templates
- Navigation in Empxtrack
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack
- Moving from Empxtrack Free Payroll to Paid Version
- Setup Global Groups
- Setup Access Controls
- Manage Workflows
- Setup Skills and Competencies
- Setup Company Information
- Time Settings
- Upload Employee Data
- Upload Relationship Data
- Setup HR Admin
- Setup Roles