Empxtrack is completely free for the first offering. Empxtrack offers various parts of the products absolutely free as trials with no time limit.
Get a quick idea on multiple upgrade options available for any of the Empxtrack products that you are using, including Employee Portal and HRIS, Performance Appraisal, 360 Feedback, Exit Management, Recruitment, Onboarding, Timesheet and others that will be soon available.
If you have any queries or need support in product upgrade process, click on the Request support icon given on your application Homepage.
To get information on the upgrade process of the Free Payroll application, go through the stepwise instructions on how to move from Free Payroll to a Paid version.
Empxtrack offers two types of products – Count based products and Usage based products. You must be currently using one of these.
Count based products are the ones that are based on the employee count, such as Free Payroll, Employee Portal and HRIS etc. These products are based on the number of employees you store in the system. These are indicated by icon and require to specify employee count.
Usage based products include Performance appraisal, 360 Feedback, Exit management, etc. that are based on usage (and not employee count). These products are indicated by icon. For example in the Appraisal product, you may just like to buy 10 evaluations although there are 50 employees in the system. The same applies to 360 Feedback, Exit and other similar products.
Upgrade Option #1 – Update Usage Licenses
Let’s understand the steps to buy additional licenses for usage based products. We are taking the example of Empxtrack Appraisal here. Follow these steps:
- Login to your Empxtrack application as an HR Manager/HR Admin. The application Homepage appears as shown in Figure 1.
- Click on the Upgrade button given in the application. The upgrade page appears as shown in Figure 2.
Note: There are Frequently Asked Questions available on the Upgrade page that provide more information on the upgrade options and payment methods. We highly recommend you to read the FAQs before starting the upgrade process.
- Click Buy more button corresponding to the Employee Appraisal product to exceed free count.
- Specify the number of Usage Licenses that you want in the Specify additional Appraisal licenses textbox, as shown in Figure 4. Let’s purchase 10 usage licenses.
- Click the Submit button. A dialog box appears where you can specify your Phone number, email address, and choose a preferred payment method.
- Proceed to complete the payment process and verification. Empxtrack does not store your credit card and bank account details and these are managed by payment processors such as Stripe, Razorpay and others with whom we have an integration.
- Once the payment is successful, your application will be successfully updated with additional usage licenses.
Empxtrack offers Free Trials for additional products such as Appraisal, 360 Feedback, Exit management, Recruitment and other similar usage based products that are available at absolutely no cost.
Note: No need to Update employee licenses to start with Usage based products. Licenses need to be updated only when buying count based products such as Employee portal, Payroll, etc.
- Click on the Start for free button corresponding to the product of your choice. For instance, to start using 360 Feedback absolutely free, click Start for free button.
- A confirmation message appears. Click the OK button and the new product will get activated and added to your application homepage.
As soon as 360 Feedback is activated, you will notice that 360 Feedback Advanced product also appears on the Upgrade page. Advanced version of 360 Feedback offers additional configurations and features.
- Click on the Homepage icon to view the newly added tab. In this case, a new tab (360 Feedback) gets added on the homepage, as shown in Figure 8.
- Start using the free product (360 feedback) for the specified number of employees. Post that, you will have to purchase the additional licenses (by following steps 3 to 7).
Empxtrack allows you to purchase employee count based products such as Employee Portal, Advanced configurations etc. (products that have a “Buy Now” button corresponding to them). To purchase these products, make sure to update the employee licenses first.
- Before you buy the product, go on top of the page and update employee licenses – else you will get an error.
- Click Update employee licenses button to purchase additional employee licenses.
- Click on the Buy now button corresponding to the product of your choice. For instance, click Buy now for Employee Portal and HRIS.
- Input your contact details and proceed further to make payment. Once the payment is done successfully, you will be able to use the newly added product and add employee records.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Password Policy
- Send Password to Employees
- Forget Password
- Reset Password
- Setup and Send Email Templates
- Navigation in Empxtrack
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack
- Moving from Empxtrack Free Payroll to Paid Version
- Setup Global Groups
- Setup Access Controls
- Manage Workflows
- Setup Skills and Competencies
- Setup Company Information
- Time Settings
- Upload Employee Data
- Upload Relationship Data
- Setup HR Admin
- Setup Roles