The Forget Password functionality allows you to reset your password.
You cannot retrieve your old password, if you have forgotten your password. However, you can reset your password. To reset your password, if you have forgotten it, you need to:
1. Click on Login Problems link on the login window, as shown in Figure 1.
The Login Problem window appears, as shown in Figure 2.
2. Provide your employee code in the Employee Number field and the name of your company in the Company Name field.
3. Click Submit Request.
A system generated mail will be sent to your email account with link to reset your password. A message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The password reset link can only be sent to you, if your valid email id registered in the system.
4. Open your mailbox, open the Password change request email from Empxtrack.com sent to you. The email that contains the link to change your password. Click on the Click here link to reset your password, as shown in Figure 4.
The Please provide your new password page appears, as shown in Figure 5.
5. Provide the new password in the New Password field and then retype the password in the Re-Type Password field.
6. Click Submit.
Your password is successfully reset and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 6
7. Click Done to leave the page.
You can now log in with the new password that you have set.
Click on each of these links to know more about them: