The Qualification Details form allows you to provide your certifications and qualification information. You can add as many rows as desired to provide your qualification details.
To fill the Onboarding Qualification Details form, you need to:
- Log into the system as an onboarding candidate using the URL sent to you through mail
- Click on the Qualification Details form, as shown in Figure 1.The form does not display any details the first time. However, it allows you to add rows to fill qualification details, as required.
- Click Add Qualification button.Figure 1
The Qualification & Education DetailsAdd page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Select the education type from the Education Type dropdown. The dropdown provide two options. Select Certification option, if you are adding your certification details else select Qualification option, if you are providing your qualification details.The Type dropdown populates as per your selection.
- Select the desired Qualification or the Certification type from the Type dropdown.
- Select your qualification from the Qualification doropdown that appears if you have selected Qualification option as your Education Type in Step 4.
- Provide your college name, university name, and the duration of the course in the College, University, and Duration (Yrs) fields, respectively.
- Select your passing grade from the Grade dropdown and provide your year of passing the certification/qualification in the Year of Passing field.
- Attach your certification document or any other support document about the certification/qualification in the Attach document field by clicking on the Choose File button and then selecting the file from your computer.
- Click Save.Figure 2
The form is successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 3.
Click on the following links to know how to fill each of these forms:
- Qualification details form
- Address Details form
- Experience Details form
- ConfidentialIDs Details form
- Dependent Details form
- Beneficiary Information form
- Benefits Information form
The Onboarding module allows you to: