The Dependent Details form allows you to provide your dependent’s details.
To fill the Dependents Details form, you need to:
- Log into the system as an onboarding candidate using the URL sent to you through mail.
- Click on the Dependents Details form, as shown in Figure 1.The form does not display any details the first time. However, it allows you to add rows to fill your previous company’s experience details, as required.
- Click Add Dependent button.
The Dependent Details > Add page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Provide your dependent’s name, gender, date of birth, relationship, and description the Name, Gender, Date Of Birth, Relationship, and Description fields respectively.
- Attach a supporting document( if required) by clicking on the Choose File button and then selecting the file from your computer in the Attach document field.
- Click Save.
The dependent’s details are successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 3.
You can now add more experience details by clicking on the Add Dependent button again and modify the existing details by clicking on the Modify icon for a dependent row.
Click on the following links to know how to fill each of these forms:
- Qualification details form
- Address Details form
- Experience Details form
- ConfidentialIDs Details form
- Dependent Details form
- Beneficiary Information form
- Benefits Information form
The Onboarding module allows you to: