The Beneficiary InformTion form allows you to provide your beneficiary details in case of death.
To fill the Beneficiary Information form, you need to:
- Log into the system as an onboarding candidate using the URL sent to you through mail.
- Click on the Beneficiary Information form, as shown in Figure 1.The form displays your dependent’s information by default and allows you to add more beneficiaries maximum upto 3 beneficiaries.
- Provide the name, date of birth, gender and relation of your beneficiary in the Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Relation columns.
- Provide the percentage of benefit you want to provide to each beneficiary in the %Benefits column.
- Click Save.
Your beneficiary details are successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears.
Click on the following links to know how to fill each of these forms:
- Qualification details form
- Address Details form
- Experience Details form
- ConfidentialIDs Details form
- Dependent Details form
- Beneficiary Information form
- Benefits Information form
The Onboarding module allows you to: