A new hire completes online documentation by filling a set of employee onboarding forms in the Empxtrack portal. One of the forms to be filled is Beneficiary Information form. The new hire provides beneficiaries who derive advantage from life insurance policy or any other insurance plans, in case of death.
The employee provides beneficiary details along with the percentage of benefit that each beneficiary should get, in case there is more than one beneficiary.
To fill the Beneficiary Information form, you need to:
- Log into the system as a New hire (onboarding candidate) by using the URL and login credentials shared by HR in the Welcome email.
- Click on the Beneficiary Information tab as shown in Figure 1. The form displays your dependent’s information by default.
- Provide the percentage of benefit you want to provide to each beneficiary in the %Allocation field.
- In case you want to add information of more beneficiaries, then provide the name, date of birth, gender and relationship in the Name, Beneficiary Date of Birth, Beneficiary Gender and Relation columns respectively. Specify the allocation percentage for each of the newly added beneficiaries in the corresponding row.
- Click Save button. Your beneficiary information is successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears on the screen.
Once you have fill information in all the forms, go to Submit tab and click on the Submit button as shown in Figure 2.
The information will go to the onboarding manager or HR who may verify the details provided and then move your information into HRIS.
Once you click on Submit, you will not be able to make any further changes.
Click on each of these links to know more about them: