The Address form allows you to add your address details. You can provide your Current, Permanent, and Emergency contact address details.
To fill the Address form, you need to:
- Log into the system as an onboarding candidate using the URL sent to you through mail, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click Address Details form.The form displays three address type rows for you to specify your Current, permanent, and emergency contact details.
- Click on the modify action button for the address type for which you want to provide the details. Figure 1The Address Details > Add page displaying the address type that you want to modify in the in the Address Type field, as shown in Figure 2.
- Provide your address details in Line 1, Line2, and Line 3 fields.
- Provide your Country, State, City, and Zip code in their respective fields.
- provide your alternate email id and phone numbers in the Alternate email id and Phone fields.
- Attach the address proof document, if required in the Attach document field by clicking the Choose File button and then selecting the desired file from your computer.
- Click Save. Figure 2The address details are successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 3.
- Use the same steps 3-8 to modify the permanent/ current address.
- Click Modify icon to modify the Emergency contact details.
- Provide the name of the emergency contact person and your relation with that person in the Name and Relationship fields respectively in the Address Details > Add form that appears for the Emergency contact, as shown in Figure 4.
- Provide the contact number and the contact details of the emergency contact person in the Contact number and Contact details fields respectively.
- Attach the document, if required in the Attach document field and then click Save.Figure 4
Click on the following links to know how to fill each of these forms:
- Qualification details form
- Address Details form
- Experience Details form
- ConfidentialIDs Details form
- Dependent Details form
- Beneficiary Information form
- Benefits Information form
The Onboarding module allows you to: