To fill the onboarding forms, you need to:
- Click on the URL given in the Welcome email by the HR or onboarding manager.
- Log into the system as a New hire by using the login credentials shared by HR as shown in Figure 1.
- Click Fill on-boarding forms button to view all the forms that need to be filled.
A new page appears where you can view all the onboarding forms as shown in Figure 3. By default, the Introduction tab is opened that displays general instructions to fill onboarding forms.
You can click on each form one by one and provide necessary details in the specified format.
The Welcome page appears on the portal where you can view a welcome message and access important links and documents giving information about company policies and vision (as shown in Figure 2).
Job Details Form
4. Click Job Details tab to view the job details form as shown in Figure 4. The form displays two sections – Personal and Employment Details. The form is filled by both the candidate and the HR manager.
The candidate needs to provide the personal details and the employment details already known to them. The HR Manager fills in rest of the employment details of the candidate in the company once the form is submitted.
5. Select the Salutation from the dropdown. Then provide name in the First name, Middle name and Last name fields.
6. Specify the email address in the Email field, and select options for Gender and Date of birth in the respective fields.
7. Select Date of joining, Designation, Department and Location from the respective dropdown, if you know your employment details in the company.
8. Specify your total work experience in the Experience field.
9. Click the Save button. The record is saved successfully and a message suggesting the same appears on the screen.
Similarly, you can fill other onboarding forms (as shown in the suggested links below) and submit it to the HR manager for the verification of information. Once the information is verified, it is stored in the database and the employee code is generated.
Click on each of these links to know more about them: