The onboarding candidates can log into the system through the URL sent to them and fill the onboarding form.
To fill the Onboarding form, you need to:
- Log into the system as an onboarding candidate using the URL sent to you through mail, as shown in Figure 1.Figure 1The Onboarding form of the candidate appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click on the forms one by one, provide your details, and then save the forms by clicking Save button.Figure 2 3. Click Submit after filling all the forms.
The form is successfully submitted to the HR Manager.
Job Details form
To fill the Job Details form, you need to:
- Click Job Details tab to view the job details form and provide your personal and employment details.
- Provide your name in the First name , Middle name , and the Last name fields and your email address in the Email field in the Personal Details section of the form, as shown in Figure 3.
- Provide your Salutation, Gender, Date of birth in their respective fields.
- Select your marital status from the Marital status dropdown and select your wedding anniversary date from the Date of anniversary calendar control that appears when you select your marital status as Married.
- Select the country to which you belong from the Citizen of dropdown.
- Select your Designation, Location, Department, Sub-department, and the Date of joining from their respective fields, if you know your employment details in the company you are joining.
- Click Save. The form is successfully saved and you can proceed to filling the next form. Figure 3
Click on the following links to know how to fill each of these forms:
- Qualification details form
- Address Details form
- Experience Details form
- ConfidentialIDs Details form
- Dependent Details form
- Beneficiary Information form
- Benefits Information form
The Onboarding module allows you to: