The Onboarding Configuration functionality allows you to select the onboarding forms that you want to use in your organization and then configure them with desired fields as per your requirements.
To select and configure the onboarding form, you need to:
- Login as an Onboarding Manager/ HR Manager.
- Go to Settings >> Recruitment >> Onboarding configurations.The Onboarding Configuration Setting page appears with Select Forms tab selected, as shown in Figure 1.The Select Forms for Onboarding page displays a number of available on boarding forms and allows you to select the desired forms.
- Select the forms that you want to use by selecting the checkbox against them.
- Click Save and then click Next.Figure 1The Onboarding forms tab appears selected on the Onboarding Configuration Setting page, as shown in Figure 2.The page displays the forms that you have selected from the previous page and allows you to edit the forms and change their appearance order.
- Change the order of the forms by clicking on the corresponding up or down arrow keys for the form whose order you want to change . Figure 2
- Click on the Actions button corresponding to a form and then select Edit option from the menu that appears to edit that form, as shown in Figure 3. Figure 3The form that you have selected to edit appears in editable form, as shown in Figure 4.
- Provide the help instructions that you want to display to the users about using this form in the Help displayed to the user textfield. Figure 4
- Select the visibility of the form for the users of the form from the Form Visibility Setting section. you can hide or display the form for the users. The available options for the form are:
- Visible to Candidate: Select this option if you want to display the form to the candidate. You may deselect this option for the forms, which need not be displayed to the candidates.
- Visible to Approver: Select this option if you want to display the form to the approver. You may deselect this option for the forms, which need not be displayed to the approver.
- Select the number of rows you want to display to the users to allow them fill their qualification details from the No of qualification that shown by default dropdown, as shown in Figure 5.
- Select Can candidate add more qualifications checkbox, if you want to allow the candidates to add more rows to provide their qualifications.
- Rename the fields available on the form in the corresponding Rename To fields, if required.
- Remove the fields that you don’t want to display on the form to specific users on the form by deselecting the Visible to Candidate and/or Visible to Approver checkboxes for those fields. Figure 5
- Click Save.The changes on the form are successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 6.
You can follow the same steps to configure all other onboarding forms. Mostly all onboarding forms allow you to choose the fields that you want to display on the form and then modify the labels of those fields as desired. In addition, mostly all forms allow you to set the form visibility for the users of the form.
The Onboarding module allows you to: