As a test coordinator/ interviewer, you need to select the best candidates for the job position and provide your feedback for each candidate whom you have interviewed.
To test/ interview candidates and to provide feedback on the basis of interview, you need to:
- Log into the system as an employee who has been assigned the interviewer/ test coordinator role.
- Click on the View link of the message from the recruiter in the Activities List >> Received section of My HR tab on the home page that suggests you to conduct test or interview the candidates, as shown in Figure 1
The Test and Interview details page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click on View Profile link to view the experience details of the candidate.
The experience details of the candidate appears in a new window, as shown in Figure 3.
- Click View Resume to view the resume of the candidate.
- Close the window to leave the page.
- Conduct test/ interview offline.
- Click on the Input Test Feedback or Input Interview Feedback link in the Test / InterviewDetails column for the job for which you want to provide feedback .
Alternatively, you can select the employees to whom you want to provide feedback and then click Input Test Feedback for Multiple Candidate.
Input Test Feedback
The Input Test Feedback page appears, as shown in Figure 4.
The Feedback form can be selected and customized for field options by the HR Administrators.
The page displays the name of the candidate, date of the test and allows you to input your feedback for the selected candidate(s).
- Provide the name of the test in the Test Name field and the score of the test in Test Score field.
- Provide the description of the test in the Test Description field.
The fields that appear below are customized fields and appear from the feedback form that you have selected and customized.
- Select your feedback from the Outcome of the Test & Recommendations field.
- Provide your feedback about the candidate for her knowledge of code in the Knowledge of code field and then select a rating from Specify test/interview result field in this example.
- Provide your feedback for the functional excellency of the candidate in the Functional Excellence field, which is another customized field. Select its rating.
- Select the final rating for the candidate from the Select final rating field and then provide your comments in the Comments / details on the answers of the candidate on the test field.
- Click Save.
The test feedback details are successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 5.
Input Interview Feedback
To input interview feedback click on the Input Interview Feedback link in the Interview/ Test Details column for the job for which you want to provide feedback .
The Input interview feedback page appears, as shown in Figure 6.
The page displays the name of the candidate, date of the test and allows you to input your feedback for the selected candidate for the skills that are applicable to the job position.
- Provide the details in the custom fields on the form that you have created. In this case provide details in Knowledge of Code and Functional Excellence fields.
- Select the rating for the corresponding skills / competencies from the Existing Rating dropdown and then provide the feedback comments in the Comments field.
- Select your final rating for the candidate from the Select final rating dropdown.
- Specify your final feedback comments for the candidate in the Please enter your final comments on the candidate and suitability for the job position field.
- Click Save, as shown in Figure 7.
The interview feedback is successfully given to the candidate and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 5.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Create a job requirement
- Publish the job
- Add/ Modify a Candidate
- Search Candidates
- Add More Candidates to Shortlist
- Assign Test and Interview to Candidates
- Test / Interview Candidates and Provide Feedback
- Make Job Offer