To search candidates, you need to:
- Log into the system as HR Manager.
- Go to Manage >> Recruitment >>Manage candidates and then click Search Candidates button, as shown in Figure 1.
The Search Candidates page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The page allows you to search for existing candidates in the database by specifying a search criteria. You can specify any or all the values in the search criterion fields. Each value that you provide in the search criterion fields will narrow down your search.
The search fields that appear on the search page can be configured by the HR administrator through Recruitment Settings.
- Provide the minimum and maximum experience of the candidates that you are looking for the job in the Min and Max text boxes of Experience field.
- Select the key skills that you are looking for from the Functional skills list box and then move the selected skill to the selected skills list box by clicking on the right arrow button, if required.
- Select the minimum qualifications of the candidates that you are looking for the job from Qualification dropdown.
As soon as you select qualifications, the Specialization list box is populated on the basis of the selected qualification.
- Select the specialization that you are looking for from Specialization list box and then click right arrow icon to transfer the selected specialization to the selected list.
- Provide the name of the college or university from where the candidate should belong in the College / University field.
- Provide the company in which the employee was previously hired from the Past employer field.
- Select the criteria to exclude the employees from the list by first selecting a criteria from the Time Based Exclusion dropdown and then selecting the appropriate option for exclusion. You can exclude old resumes by their age, if they are already shortlisted for interview and are in the interview process, earlier rejected candidates and who were past employees of the organization.
- Click Go, after entering data for one or more fields, as shown in Figure 3.
A list of resumes matching the search criteria specified appears, as shown in Figure 4.
- Click Refine Search to narrow down or broaden the search criteria, if required.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Create a job requirement
- Publish the job
- Add/ Modify a Candidate
- Search Candidates
- Add More Candidates to Shortlist
- Assign Test and Interview to Candidates
- Test / Interview Candidates and Provide Feedback
- Make Job Offer