To get applications on the job, you need to publish the job. You can publish the jobs for both internal and external candidates depending on the settings that you have selected for the job, while creating a job. The internal jobs are available to the candidates as soon as they login to the system and go to Recruitment functionality. The external jobs are available on the external portal or the career portal of the company’s website.
To publish a job vacancy, you need to:
- Log into to the system.
- Go to Manage >> Recruitment >> Applicant Tracking.
- On the View open requests tab of Applicant Tracking page, click Publish job icon for the job that you want to publish, as shown in Figure 1.
The Publish job icon appears only for jobs that are approved and are ready for publishing.
The Applicant Tracking >> Publish job request page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The page displays the sample text in each field and a select button to allow selection/ deselection of that field in the published page.
- Deselect the checkboxes for the fields that are not required on the published job vacancy. You don’t need to fill details in those fields.
- Provide the company’s profile in the Company Profile field.
- Select the designation for which you are seeking candidates from the Designation field, as shown in Figure 3.
- Provide the responsibilities of the job position in the Job description field and the desired profile of the candidate you are looking for this job position in the Desired Profile field.
- Provide the range of experience required for the job position from Experience field.
The experience specified in the Experience field will appear in the published job vacancy as it appears in the will look as field.
- Select the qualification of the candidate required for this job from Qualification field.
- Select the specializations required for the job from the Specialization field and then click right arrow to select the specialization, as shown in Figure 4.
- Specify the compensation range in the Compensation fields and check how it would appear in the published vacancy in the will look as field.
- Select the office locations for which the employees are required from Location field and then click right arrow to select the locations.
- Provide the email address and address of the office in the Contact Details field and then provide telephone number and website URL in the Telephone and Company Web-site fields respectively, as shown in Figure 5.
The Job Reference Number and Date of closing of position appear in their respective fields. Modify the Date of Closing of Position if required.
- Select the recruiting agencies from Assign Recruiter lists and then click View How This Will Look Like button to see how the published vacancy appears on publishing.
- 15. Click Publish.
Your job is successfully published.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Create a job requirement
- Publish the job
- Add/ Modify a Candidate
- Search Candidates
- Add More Candidates to Shortlist
- Assign Test and Interview to Candidates
- Test / Interview Candidates and Provide Feedback
- Make Job Offer