Once you are sure about the skills, reference checks and other details of a candidate and have decided to hire the candidate, you need to offer the job to the candidate and generate an offer letter for the candidate.
To make a job offer to a candidate, you need to:
- Log in to the system as HR Manager.
- Go to Manage >> Recruitment >> Applicant tracking.
The Recruitment page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click on the manage candidate icon for a job for which you want to make job offers to candidates for the job.
The Applicant Tracking > Manage candidates page appear, as shown in Figure 1.
- Roll on the cursor to the Options button for the candidate to whom you want to offer the job and select Make offer option, as shown in Figure 2.
The Make Offer page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The page displays the Job Code, Candidate Name, and Application Type of the candidate in their respective fields.
- Select the job offer date from the Date Of Issue calendar control and then provide the date of joining of the candidate by selecting the date from Date Of Joining calendar control.
The respective details of the job requisition manager appears in Requested By, Department, and Sub-department fields.
- Select the designation that you are offering to the candidate from Designation To Offer dropdown.
- Select the salary grade offered to the candidate from Salary Grade dropdown.
The salary structure associated with the grade appears just below the Salary Grade field, as shown in Figure 4.
- Make changes to the salary structure if required. To know how to modify the salary structure, click Setup Salary Structure.
- Click Save & Print to save and print the salary structure offered to the candidate.
- Click Save.
The job is successfully offered to the candidate and a message suggesting the same appears.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Create a job requirement
- Publish the job
- Add/ Modify a Candidate
- Search Candidates
- Add More Candidates to Shortlist
- Assign Test and Interview to Candidates
- Test / Interview Candidates and Provide Feedback
- Make Job Offer