As a recruiter, you need to select the best talent for the organization and for that you need to facilitate interviewers and test coordinators for the jobs. As each published job can have multiple candidates, you can assign different interviewers and test coordinators to different candidates for the same job.
To assign test and interview to candidates, you need to:
- Log in to the system as HR Manager.
- Go to Manage >> Recruitment >> Applicant Tracking.
The Applicant Tracking page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click on the manage candidate icon for a job for which you want to assign test and interviewer to candidates who have applied for that job.
The Applicant Tracking >> Manage candidates page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The page displays the candidates who have applied for the job.
- Select the candidates to whom you want to assign Test and/ or Interview and then click Assign Interview/ Test to Multiple Candidates .
Alternatively, you can roll on the cursor to Options button for the employee to whom you want to assign the test/ interview and then select Assign Interview/ Test, as shown in Figure 3.
The Assign Tests and Interviews page appears, as shown in Figure 4.
The page displays the job code in the Job Code field and the candidates to whom you want to assign an interviewer in the Candidates field.
- Select Test option to assign test to the candidate(s), Interview option to assign interview and Both option to assign both test and interview to candidates from Assign field.
The related section(s) pop up. For example, if you have selected Test option then the Test Details section pops up, if you have selected Interview option then Interview Details section pops up else if you have selected Both option then both Test Details and Interview Details sections pop up.
Select a test coordinator from Test Coordinator field under Test Details section.
- Select the date on which the test needs to be conducted from Test Date calendar control and time from Test Time field by selecting hours and minutes from the HOUR and MIN dropdowns.
- Select the form to provide the test feedback from Select Form For Test dropdown and then select the rating scale to be used for the test from Select ratings for test dropdown.
- Specify the description of the test in the Description of Test field.
Select interviewer from the Interviewer field for the corresponding candidate, as shown in Figure 5 .
- Select the form to provide the interview feedback from Select form for interview dropdown and then select the rating scale to be used for the test from Select rating for interview dropdown.
Specify the interview date and time for the job for the candidate in the Interview Date & Time column. Select the interview date from the corresponding calendar control and specify the time in the time field below the calendar control.
- Specify the description of the interview in the corresponding description field in the Description column.
- Click Submit.
The interviewer and test coordinator are assigned successfully and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 6.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Create a job requirement
- Publish the job
- Add/ Modify a Candidate
- Search Candidates
- Add More Candidates to Shortlist
- Assign Test and Interview to Candidates
- Test / Interview Candidates and Provide Feedback
- Make Job Offer