As a manager, you know how many people you need in your team to complete a project or to perform the assigned tasks. If you find a requirement to hire more people in your team, you can create a new requirement or a job vacancy.
To create a new requirement, you need to:
- Log into to the system
- Go to Manage >> Recruitment >> Applicant Tracking and then click Create new request, as shown in Figure 1.
The Create new request page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Select the type of job request you are creating Request Type dropdown. The available options are:
- New: Select this option if you are creating this request for new job positions for the expansion of the company.
- Replacement: Select this option, if you are creating this request for the replacement of exited employees.
- Select the type of job for which you are creating a requirement from Job Description dropdown.
- Provide a unique job code for the job in the Job Code field.
- Specify the number of candidates required for the job from the No of candidates required field.
- Select the date by which the position needs to be filled from the Closing Date calendar control.
- Select External candidate option check box if you want to allow external candidates to apply for the job.
- Specify any special skills required for the job position from Requirement Details field and click Create, as shown in Figure 3.
The job vacancy is successfully created and a message suggesting the same appears on the same page, as shown in Figure 4.
If the job is created by HR Manager, it may not need approval and can directly be published for internal/ external candidates.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Create a job requirement
- Publish the job
- Add/ Modify a Candidate
- Search Candidates
- Add More Candidates to Shortlist
- Assign Test and Interview to Candidates
- Test / Interview Candidates and Provide Feedback
- Make Job Offer