Once the job vacancy is published, HR starts receiving applications from the job applicants. HR can shortlist the candidates that are best fit for the job based on their work experience, skills and knowledge.
With Empxtrack, HR can quickly access previously submitted resumes and discuss with the manager (who has created the job request) to shortlist the candidates.
To add more candidates to shortlist, you need to:
- Log in to the system as HR Manager.
- Go to Excel tab. In the Recruitment section, click View open requests link.A page Recruitment requests appears on the screen where open job requests can be seen. Hover the mouse on a job request for which you wish to manage candidates.
- Click Manage candidates icon as shown in Figure 1.
The Manage candidates page appears as shown in Figure 2. The page displays the candidates who have applied for the job.
- Click the Add More Candidates To Shortlist button. The Search candidate page appears.The page allows you to search for existing candidates in the database by specifying a search criteria. You can specify any or all the values in the search criteria field. Each value that you provide in the search criterion fields will narrow down your search. To know how to search candidates on Search candidates page, click here.
Once your search criteria is set, click the Go button. The Search Candidates Result page appears with the search based candidates are filtered and shown.
- Select the candidates that you want to shortlist by selecting the checkbox against their names and click the Shortlist selected button, as shown in Figure 3.
The shortlisted candidates are successfully added on the Manage candidates page and a message suggesting the same appears.
Click on each of these links to know more about them: