You get a number of applications for the jobs published. Among all the applications, you need to shortlist the candidates that best fit for the job. You can also use the resumes received of the candidates in the past and seek help of the manager, who had posted the job to shortlist the candidates in case of confusion.
To add more candidates to shortlist, you need to:
- Log in to the system as HR Manager.
- Go to Manage >> Recruitment >> Applicant Tracking and then click on the manage candidate icon for a job for which you want to shortlist candidates on the Applicant Tracking page that appears, as shown in Figure 1. Figure 1
The Applicant Tracking >> Manage candidates page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The page displays the candidates who have applied for the job.
- Click Add More Candidates To Shortlist.
The Search candidates page appears.
The page allows you to search for existing candidates in the database by specifying a search criteria. You can specify any or all the values in the search criteria field. Each value that you provide in the search criterion fields will narrow down your search.
To know how to search candidates on Search candidates page, click here.
- Select the candidates that you want to shortlist by selecting the checkbox against the candidate names and click Shortlist selected on the Search Candidates Result page, as shown in Figure 3.
- Click Done.
The selected candidates are successfully added to the shortlisted candidates list on the Applicant Tracking >> Manage candidates page and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 4.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Create a job requirement
- Publish the job
- Add/ Modify a Candidate
- Search Candidates
- Add More Candidates to Shortlist
- Assign Test and Interview to Candidates
- Test / Interview Candidates and Provide Feedback
- Make Job Offer