To add a new candidate, you need to:
- Log into the system as an HR Manager.
- Go to Manage >> Recruitment >> Manage candidates and then click Add New Candidate button , as shown in Figure 1.
The Candidates > Add New Candidate page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Provide the name of the candidate in the Candidate Name fields of the page.
- Provide the email id of the candidate in the Primary Email Id field.
- Select all the Qualifications and the Specializations of the candidate from their respective fields in the Education Qualifications section, as shown in Figure 3.
- Provide the college/ university and the year in which the candidate has passed these certifications in the College & University and the Year of passing fields respectively.
- Provide your contact details in the Contact Details section by providing information in Address, City, State, Zip/Pin Code, Phone Number. and Cell/Mobile No fields respectively, as shown in Figure 3.
- Provide your total experience in the Experience field and then specify the key skills of the candidate by separating them with commas in the Key Skills field.
- Provide the summary of you profile in the Summary of profile field, as shown in Figure 4.
- Specify your work experience details in the Work Experience section by providing the Prior Company, Start Date, End Date, Work Profile, and Keywords in their respective fields.
- Upload your resume by clicking on the Browse button of the Resume field and then browsing the resume on your computer to upload it .
- Click Save.
The candidate is successfully added and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 5.
Once a candidate is added, you can modify the details of the candidate. To modify the details of a candidate, click on the modify icon corresponding to candidate whose details you want to modify.
You can now follow steps 3-12 to modify candidate’s details.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Create a job requirement
- Publish the job
- Add/ Modify a Candidate
- Search Candidates
- Add More Candidates to Shortlist
- Assign Test and Interview to Candidates
- Test / Interview Candidates and Provide Feedback
- Make Job Offer