The Applicant Tracking System allows you to manage recruitment in your organization. The module follows the following workflow:
- The HR Manager/ manager creates a job requirement if there is a need of hiring in his/her team. The job created by Manager needs to be approved by the HR Manager.
- The HR Manager adds a recruitment agency to take the help of recruitment agencies in hiring.
- The HR Manager publishes the job for internal and/ or external candidates.
Candidates apply for the job.
- The HR Manager collects resumes for the job vacancy by internal as well as external candidates and shortlist the resumes.
- HR Manager assigns an interviewer and test coordinator to the shortlisted candidates.
- The interviewer interviews the candidates and test coordinator conducts tests and fills in the scores for each candidate that has appeared for the test and/ or interview and submits feedback to the HR Manager.
- The HR Manager views the scores and finalizes some candidates and performs their reference check.
- The recruiter makes a job offer to the finalized candidates.