The Shortlisting of resumes tab allows you to configure the process of shortlisting of resumes for a job.
To configure request creation page of recruitment module, you need to:
- Log in as an HR Administrator/HR Manager.
- Go to Settings >> Recruitment >> Recruitment configurations.
The Settings > Recruitment settings > Applicant tracking configurations page appears with Request Creation tab selected
- Click Shortlisting of resumes tab to select the tab, as shown in Figure 1.
The page displays fields that can be displayed on the page.
Select the desired role who should be allowed to shortlist the resumes from Please specify the shortlisting of resumes process field. The available options are:
- HR Manager/ Recruiter will shortlist resumes for the position. All selected resumes will be automatically shortlisted: Select this option if you want the HR manager to shortlist the resumes.
- Shortlisting of resumes will be done by the Job Requestor. (all selected resumes will be sent to the Job Requestor for approval): Select this option if you want the Job Requestor to shortlist the resumes.
- Shortlisting of resumes will be done by the following employee (all selected resumes will be sent to the employee for approval): Select this option if you want a specific employee to shortlist the resumes. You need to select the employee from the Advanced search box against the option.
- Select Employees can only be assigned tests and interviews after their status is marked as shortlisted option to restrict the activities of the selected employees for a job position to be assigned only test and interview.
- Click Update Values to save the settings that you have made. The settings are successfully updated and a message suggesting the same appears.