You can add trainers/ faculty to the system for the training programs. The trainers can be internal or external. The trainer master allows you to find the number and details of the trainers, who can conduct trainings.
To manage trainers , you need to:
1. Log into the system as an HR Manager.
2. Go to Settings >> Performance Management >> Training Management
3. Click Manage Trainers link appearing under Course, Training Program and Trainers section
The Manage Trainers page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
4. Click Add New Faculty.
The Add/Modify Faculty page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
5. Select the type of faculty that you want to add, internal or external.
a. Select External Faculty option, if the trainer is external to the organization. The related fields pop up, as shown in Figure 2.
b. Provide the name of the trainer in the Faculty Name field.
c. Provide a unique faculty code for the trainer in the the Faculty Code field.
d. Provide the details of the organization to which the trainer belongs in the Organization field.
e. Provide the contact details of the faculty/ organization in the Contact Details field and the other details such as phone numbers and fax info in More Detail field.
Internal Faculty Selection Steps:
a. Select Internal Faculty option, if the trainer is an internal employee of the organization. The related fields pop up, as shown in Figure 3.
b. Provide a unique faculty code for the trainer in the the Faculty Code field.
c. Provide the name of the employee in the Employee name field. You can also click Advanced Search icon to search the employee on the basis of various filter criterion.
6. Click Save. The faculty is successfully added to the database and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 4.
Click on each of the following links to know more about them: