The managers can view and modify the goalsheets of their team members once the team members submit their goalsheets to their managers. The managers can add new goals, delete existing goals, and modify the goals. The managers have the choice to submit the goalsheet to the subordinate after modifications or directly sign off the goalsheet. This topic discusses how the goalsheets can be managed by the managers.
As a manager you can modify the goal sheet of your team member after you create it for a team member or when the team member submits it to you.
You can modify the goalsheet of a team member only when it is submitted to you.
To view/ modify the goal sheet of your team member, you need to:
- Log in to the system as a Manager.
- Go to Manage >> Performance Management >> Team GoalSheet.
The My Team’s Goalsheet page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click on the View/Edit button for the subordinate whose goalsheet you want to modify.
The Goal sheet for: <Team Member name> page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
You can add and delete goals from employee’s goalsheet and submit the goalsheet back to employee. Alternatively, you can simply sign off the goalsheet.
- Click the corresponding Delete icon for a goal to delete a goal.
A confirmation message to delete the KRA / Goal appears, as shown in Figure 3.
- Click OK.
The Goal is successfully deleted and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 4.
- Add more goals to the goalsheet if required and then click Sign off to sign off the goalsheet or click Submit to Employee to submit the goalsheet back to employee.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them:
- Configure Goalsheet Rules
- Initiate Goalsheets
- View / Create Goalsheet
- Manage Goalsheet State
- Manage Company Goals
- View GoalSheet History
- Manager’s Dashboard