As a manager, you can view the status of the goalsheets of your team members through dashboard. The graphical view provides you a clear picture of the goalsheet status of your team members.
To view the dashboard, you need to:
- Log in as a manager.
- Go to Manage >> Performance Management.
The My Team’s Performance Management page appears, as shown in Figure 1
The page displays dashboards for Goals and Appraisal.
The Goals DashBoard displays following three graphs:
- Goalsheet Status (in %): The graph displays the percentage of goalsheets in each stage. Viewing the graph, you can easily find out how many goalsheets are initiated, how many are submitted to manager and so on for your team.
- Goalsheet Category (in %): The graph displays the percentage of goal categories selected by the team members in their goalsheets.
- Goal Achievements: The graph displays the percentage of goals achieved for each category by the team.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them:
- Configure Goalsheet Rules
- Initiate Goalsheets
- View / Create Goalsheet
- Manage Goalsheet State
- Manage Company Goals
- View GoalSheet History
- Manager’s Dashboard