The goalsheets are workflow based. They pass from one user to another till they are finalized. All the stages of a goalsheet are its states. Sometimes, you need to skip one state of goalsheet and move on to the other. Sometimes, you may also want to revert back to the previous stage. All the stages of goalsheets can be managed through Manage Goalsheet State functionality.
As an HR manager, you can change the goalsheet states of employees. This functionality is typically required when the goalsheet is stuck at a state or due to some reason the current goalsheet needs to be rejected and a new goalsheet needs to be created for an employee.
To manage the goalsheet state:
- Log in to the system as an HR Manager/ HR Admin.
- Go to ENGAGE >> HR MANAGER ACTIVITIES. Click on the hyperlink View goalsheets, change status.
- My Team’s Goalsheet page appears.
- Select all employees whose workflow state you want to change from the list of employees by selecting the checkbox in front of them.
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page and click More button given at the left corner. Click on Manage Goalsheet State, Workflow State Change popup appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Select the state in which you want to put these employees’ workflow from Select New State dropdown.
The available values for the Current State and New State dropdowns are:
- Initiated: If you select this option, then the employee can edit the already created goalsheet.
- Submitted to Manager: If you select this option, then the goalsheet would be submitted to the manager.
- Accepted: If you select this option, then the goalsheet is accepted by the employee/ manager and would be signed off.
- Cancelled: If you select this option, then the goalsheet will be cancelled.
- Request for cancellation (after approval): If you select this option, then the approved goalsheet would be cancelled and sent to manager for cancellation.
- Set Aside: If you select this option then the goalsheet would be set aside and a new goalsheet can be recreated for the same time period.
- Click Proceed.
The current state of workflow is successfully updated to the new selected state of the selected workflow.The new states appear for the selected employees, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Cancel to leave the page.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them: