The goals of the employees are defined at various levels. These can be company goals, department goals and job goals that are related to the job description of an employee. This webpage shows steps to create and apply company goals to all or a set of employees.
The Manage Company Goals functionality allows HR manager to create and modify company specific goals. These goals may be applicable to all the employees of the company or to a specific group. The company goals can be seen by all employees, if the goalsheet is configured to display the company goals.
To create and manage company goals, you need to:
- Log into the system as HR Manager.
- Go to ENGAGE >> COMPANY GOALS
The list of all existing company goals is shown on this page along with few Action buttons.
- Click Add a Goal button to add a new company goal, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Edit goal to edit or modify any of the existing company goals.
- Write the objective of the goal in Statement field and assign weight of the goal in the Weight field.The weight of a goal allows you to define its relative importance with other goals.
- Select Group option from Applies To Groups field if the goal is applicable only to a specific group of people and then select the global group from the Group dropdown that appears.Note: The group that you select from Group field must be pre-existing.
- Provide more details in Tasks and Measures along with goal completion date, if required.
- Click Save.The goal is saved successfully and a message suggesting the same appears.