The goals of the employees are defined at various levels. There can be company goals that employee has to achieve, then there can be department goals that the employee needs to accomplish and finally the job goals that are related to the job description of an employee. This topic discusses how company goals can be created and applied to all or a set of employees of the company.
The manage company goals functionality allows you to create and modify company specific goals for a specific goalsheet duration. These goals may be applicable to all the employees of the company or to a specific group. The company goals are available to employees if the goalsheet being used is configured to display the company goals to employees.
To create / manage company goals, you need to:
- Log into the system as HR Manager.
- Go to Settings >> Performance management >> Goalsheet >> Manage company goals.
- Click Add Goal or Edit Goal link for the time period for which you want to create/add goals on the Manage company goals page that appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The Company goals : <selected time period> appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Edit goal.
The Add Company Goals: <selected time period> appears, as shown in Figure 3.
- Select the category of the company goal that you want to add from the Category dropdown and then provide the objective of the goal in the Statement field.
- Provide the weight of the goal in the Weight field.
The weight of a goal allows you to define its relative importance with other goals.
- Select Group option from Applies To Groups field if the goal is applicable only to a specific group of people and then select the global group from the Group dropdown that appears.
Note: The group that you select from Group field must be preexisting.
Else leave Every One option selected, if the goal is applicable to all the employees of the company.
- Provide the description of the goal in the Description field and then click Save.
The goal is saved successfully and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 4.
- Click Cancel to leave the page.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them:
- Configure Goalsheet Rules
- Initiate Goalsheets
- View / Create Goalsheet
- Manage Goalsheet State
- Manage Company Goals
- View GoalSheet History
- Manager’s Dashboard