Once you have configured goalsheet module as per your company requirement, you need to initiate goalsheets for all or specific employees. This topic discusses the steps to manually initiate goalsheets.
You can initiate the goalsheets manually. To initiate goalsheets, you need to:
- Log in to the system as an HR Manager/ HR Admin.
- Go to ENGAGE >> HR Manager Activities >> Initiate Goalsheets, as shown in Figure 1.
The Initiate goalsheet page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Select the time period for which you want to create the goalsheet from Time Period dropdown.Note: The Time Period dropdown shows multiple time slots to configure Goalsheet rules. The time periods can be created by logging in through Administrator>> General Settings >> Time Settings.
- Select the employees for whom you want to initiate the goalsheet from the Select Employees field. Select All employees option to select all the employees of the company or select Selected employees option and then provide the Type names of the employees in the Enter name field and then shift them to the selected list by clicking on the (+) sign. Go to Advanced search icon to search the employees for initiating goalsheet.
- Click Initiate.
The Goalsheet message information page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The page displays the list of employees whose goalsheet are initialized or could not be initialized with their respective reasons.
- Click Done to leave the page.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them:
- Configure Goalsheet Rules
- Initiate Goalsheets
- View / Create Goalsheet
- Manage Goalsheet State
- Manage Company Goals
- View GoalSheet History
- Manager’s Dashboard