Once you have configured goalsheet module according to the specific requirements of your company, you need to initiate goalsheets for all or specific employees of your company. This topic discusses the steps to manually initiate goalsheets.
You can initiate the goalsheets manually. To initiate goalsheets, you need to:
- Log in to the system as an HR Manager/ HR Admin.
- Go to Manage >> Performance management >> Manage processes, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click Initiate goalsheets link under Goalsheets section on the Manage team processes page that appears.
The Initiate goalsheet page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Select the time period for which you want to create the goalsheet from Time Period dropdown.
The time periods appear in the Time Period dropdown depend on the type of time period that you have selected while configuring Goalsheet rules. The time periads are created using Settings >> General Settings >> Time Settings.
- Select the employees for whom you want to initiate the goalsheet from the Select Employees field . Select All employees option to select all the employees of the company or select Selected employees option and then provide the names of the employees in the Enter name field and then shift them to the selected list by clicking on the (+) sign. You can click Advanced search icon to search the employees.
- Click Initiate.
The Goalsheet message information page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The page displays the list of employees whose goalsheet are initialized or could not be initialized with their respective reasons.
- Click Done to leave the page.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them:
- Configure Goalsheet Rules
- Initiate Goalsheets
- View / Create Goalsheet
- Manage Goalsheet State
- Manage Company Goals
- View GoalSheet History
- Manager’s Dashboard