To create a new performance appraisal form, you need to:
- Log into the appraisal system as an HR Manager/ Admin.
- Go to Settings >>Performance Management >>Appraisal link. The Performance Plans page appears, as shown in Figure 1.Figure 1
The page displays already existing performance appraisal plans in the system and allows you to create customized appraisal plans as per requirements.
- Click Edit button to open the Appraisal Plan to which you want to add new appraisal form.
The Performance Appraisal Plan Name page appears with Plan Introduction tab opened, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Form and Settings tab.
This tab allows the user to select forms, assign weight to each form, and set rating scales for the forms by clicking on the Edit button, as shown in Figure 3.
- Click Add new form button.
The Add New Form window appears, as shown in Figure 4.
- Select the type for the new form from the Type dropdown and then provide the title or the name of the form in Title field.
- Click Save.
The new appraisal form (Transfer/ Promotion Recommendations) is successfully added to the appraisal plan and can be seen in the list of forms, as shown in Figure 5.
You can now continue to configure this form as other forms. To continue with the forms customizations, click Select Performance Appraisal Forms and Assign Weights.
To add/ modify the fields on the form, you need to modify the form. To know how to modify the form, click Configure Performance Appraisal Forms.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them