The Employee Profile form displays the entire profile of an employee, including his/ her personal, educational, employment details, and more. The form allows HR manager/ admin to select the sections of the employee profile to display on the form.
To configure the Employee Profile form, you need to:
- Follow the steps 1-4 in Configure Performance Appraisal Forms page.
- Click Edit button corresponding to the Employee Profile Overview Form.
The Employee Profile Overview Form appears in editable form, as shown in Figure 1.Figure 1
- Customize help instructions for the Employee Profile Overview Form in the HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER text field as per your requirements. This field is useful, especially when you modify few fields and want to provide help on those fields.
By default, HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER checkbox is marked. If you do not want to show help instructions to the user on Employee Profile form, uncheck this checkbox.
- Tick mark the checkboxes that you want to display on the form from SETUP FOR EMPLOYEE PROFILE section, as shown in Figure 2.Figure 2
- Select the start date and end date between which you want to display the data of the selected sections from the From and To calendar controls given under SPECIFY TIMELINE FOR THE ABOVE DISPLAY field (refer Figure 2).
For example, to display the leave records and disciplinary incidents for the last one year for an employee, you can select Display leave records and Display Disciplinary Incidents options. Then select the start date and end date between which you want to see the data from SPECIFY TIMELINE FOR THE ABOVE DISPLAY fields.
- Click Save to save the configurations you have made.
The form configurations are successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears on the top, as shown in Figure 3.Figure 3
- Click Cancel to go back to Forms & Settings tab.
Click the respective links to learn about configuring the below given forms: