The Transfer/Promotion Recommendations form allows the managers to recommend promotions and/or transfers for their subordinates.
To configure Transfer/Promotion Recommendations Form, HR manager or Administrator needs to:
- Follow steps 1 to 4 from Configure Performance Appraisal Forms page. Click Add new form button to add Transfer/Promotion Recommendations form, if not already done.
- Click Edit button corresponding to the Transfer/Promotion Recommendations form. The form appears in the editable mode, as shown in Figure 1.
- Customize the help instructions text in the HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER text field as per your requirements. This field is useful, especially when you modify certain fields and want to provide help on those fields.
By default, HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER checkbox is marked. If you do not want to show help instructions to the user on 360 Feedback form, uncheck this checkbox.
Select Capture promotion recommendations option to allow managers to recommend promotion for an employee. The related fields pop up, as shown in Figure 2.
Select Choices for promotion recommendations option to provide a recommendation scale to the manager to select a promotion recommendation option.
Click View and manage recommendations scale link to create a new recommendation scale to be used.
- Select Allow managers to enter comments option to allow managers to enter comments while suggesting the promotion recommendation.
- Select Capture timeline option to allow the time period to be defined by which promotion should be made.
The related fields pop up, as shown in Figure 3.
Select Capture reason for transfer option to allow the manager to capture a reason for the transfer recommendation.
Select Allow managers to enter comments option to allow managers to enter comments while suggesting the transfer recommendation.
Select Capture timeline option to allow the time period to be defined by which transfer should be done.
The configurations for the Transfer/ Promotion Recommendations form are successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears on the top, as shown in Figure 4.
Click the respective links to learn about configuring the below given forms: