Empxtrack allows configuration of a Transfer and Promotion Recommendations form. Availability of this form allows the managers to recommend promotions and/or transfers for their subordinates during appraisal.
To configure Transfer and Promotion Recommendations Form, you need to:
- Follow steps 1 to 5 from Configure Performance Appraisal Forms page. Click Add new form button to add Transfer and Promotion Recommendations form, if not already done.
- Click Edit icon corresponding to the Transfer and Promotion Recommendations form. The form appears in the editable mode as shown in Figure 1.
- Configure the help instructions in the Help displayed to the user text field as per your requirements. This field is useful, especially when you modify certain fields and want to provide help on those fields.By default, Help displayed to the user checkbox is marked. If you do not want to show help instructions to the user on Transfer and Promotion Recommendations form, uncheck this checkbox.
- In the Setup transfer and promotion recommendations form section, select Capture promotion recommendations option to allow managers to recommend promotion for an employee. The related fields appears as shown in Figure 2.
- Select Choices for promotion recommendations option to provide a recommendation scale to the manager to select a promotion recommendation option. Click View and manage recommendations scale link to create a new recommendation scale to be used.
- Select Allow managers to enter comments option allowing managers to provide comments while suggesting the promotion recommendation.
- Select Capture timeline checkbox to define the time period by which promotion should be made.
- Select Capture transfer recommendations checkbox to allow managers to recommend transfer for an employee. The related fields appears as shown in Figure 3.
- Select Capture reason for transfer checkbox to allow the manager to capture a reason for the transfer recommendation.
- Select Allow managers to enter comments checkbox to allow managers to provide comments while suggesting the transfer recommendation.
- Select Capture timeline option to define the time period by which transfer should be done.
- Select the Enable auto save of appraisal form after every 5 minutes checkbox to save the changes made in appraisal form.
- Click the Save button. The configurations for the Transfer and Promotion Recommendations form are successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears on the screen.
- Click Cancel to go back to the Forms & Settings tab.
Click the respective links to learn about configuring the below given forms: