The Submit Form allows HR manager or Administrator to submit the form to the Manager or the subordinate depending on the workflow selected in the appraisal plan. Before submitting the form, the employees, manager and other stakeholders who submit the form can enter an override score (which maybe on a different scale).
To configure the Submit form, HR manager needs to:
- Follow steps 1 to 4 given on the Configure Performance Appraisal Forms page.
- Click Edit button corresponding to the Submit form. The form appears in the editable mode, as shown in Figure 1.
- Customize help instructions in the HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER text field as per your requirements. This field is useful, especially when you modify certain fields and want to provide help on those fields.By default, HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER checkbox is marked. If you do not want to show help instructions to the user on Submit form, uncheck this checkbox.
- Select Capture overall appraisal score checkbox, if you want to capture the overall score of the appraisal form from the stakeholders (See in Figure 2).
- Select View graph & dashboards of scores for employee option if you want to display the employee’s score in as graph and dashboard (Refer Figure 2).
- Click Save to save the configurations done for the form.The form is successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears on the top, as shown in Figure 3.
Click the respective links to learn about configuring the below given forms: