The Salary Recommendations Form allows HR manager or Administrator to capture Salary Increment Recommendations from managers. While configuring this form, HR manager can setup rules that allow managers to enter increments in a particular way. HR can also let managers view the past salaries of the employees and display CTC, basic salary or salary breakup of employees.
To configure Salary Recommendations Form, HR manager or Administrator needs to:
- Follow the steps 1 to 4 given on the Configure Performance Appraisal Forms page. Click Add new form to add Salary Recommendations form, if not already done.
- Click Edit button corresponding to the Salary Recommendations form. The form appears in the editable mode, as shown in Figure 1.
- Customize the help instructions in the HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER text field as per your requirements. This field is useful, especially when you modify certain fields and want to provide help on those fields.
By default, HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER checkbox is marked. If you do not want to show help instructions to the user on the Salary Recommendations form, uncheck this checkbox.
- Select the way by which managers can suggest increments in the Increment are specified as field. The values available are:
% Change: Select this option, if you want to allow increments to be suggested by the manager in percentage change. Specify the minimum and maximum percentage that can be specified in the Minimum and Maximum fields respectively, as shown in Figure 2.
Value Change: Select this option, if you want to allow increments to be suggested by the manager as value change. Specify the minimum and maximum values that can be changed in the Minimum and Maximum fields respectively, as shown in Figure 3.
- Select existing salary for the employee? checkbox, if you want to display the existing salary of the employee or the salary after the increment. You can then select the CTC, Basic, or Current salary structure option to see the salary increment impact on CTC, Basic, or Current salary structure, as shown in Figure 3.
- Select Past salary details checkbox to display the salary of the employee before salary increment.
- Click Enable auto save of appraisal form after every 5 minutes to save the form after every five minutes.
- Click Save to save the configurations you have made on the form.
The Salary Recommendations form is successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears on the top, as shown in Figure 4.
Click the respective links to learn about configuring the below given forms: