Introduction form is the first appraisal form that displays basic instructions related to appraisal forms. Empxtrack gives the flexibility to configure instructions that are provided to the employees.
To configure the performance appraisal form, you need to:
- Follow the steps 1-5 given on Configure Performance Appraisal Forms page.
- Click Edit icon corresponding to the Introduction form to open in the editable format as shown in Figure 1.
- Configure the help instructions for the Introduction form in the HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER text field as per your requirements. This field is useful, especially when you modify some fields and want to provide help on those fields.
By default, HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER checkbox is marked. If you do not want to show help instructions to the user, uncheck this checkbox.
- Click Save. The Introduction form is successfully modified and a message suggesting the same appears as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Cancel to go back to the Forms & Settings tab.
Click the respective links to learn about configuring multiple appraisal forms