The Final Score form displays the final appraisal scores of an employee that are calculated automatically on the basis of the scores given to employee on various forms. It includes the Employee Score, which shows how an employee has rated himself / herself and the Manager score that shows how the manager has rated the employee.
To configure the Final Score form, you need to:
- Follow steps 1-4 given on the Configure Performance Appraisal Forms page.
- Click Edit button corresponding to the Final Score form.
The form appears in the editable mode, as shown in Figure 1.
- Customize help instructions in the HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER text field as per your requirements. This field is useful, especially when you modify certain fields and want to provide help on those fields.
By default, HELP DISPLAYED TO THE USER checkbox is marked. If you do not want to show help instructions to the user on the Final Score form, uncheck this checkbox.
- Select Show all forms on this page option from RULES FOR FINAL SCORES section if you want to display the scores of all the forms on this form. Else select Show forms with weight greater than 0 option to display only the forms that have weight greater than zero (as shown on Figure 2).Figure 2
- Select Do not show manager (and higher) scores to employees (if you keep this unchecked, you can still control display of manager scores at various appraisal stages option to hide the manager’s scores from the employees (see Figure 2).
- Select Enable auto save of appraisal form every 5 minutes option to allow saving of the form after every five minutes.
- Click Save.
The configurations on the Final Score form is successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears on the top, as shown in Figure 3
Click the respective links to learn about configuring the below given forms: