With Configure Performance Appraisal Forms functionality, HR manager/ Admin can configure the appraisal forms as required by adding more fields, deleting fields, modifying the order of appearance of existing fields, modifying the label of fields and modifying the help text on the page.
To configure performance appraisal forms, you need to:
- Log into the appraisal system as an HR Manager/ Administrator.
- Go to Settings >> Performance Management >> Appraisal link.
The Performance Plans page appears, as shown in Figure 1. The page displays the already existing appraisal plans in the system and allows you to create customized performance appraisal plans as per your requirements.
- Click Edit button to open the Appraisal Plan in which you want to add new appraisal form or configure an existing appraisal form.
The <Performance Appraisal Plan Name> page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Form and Settings tab.
The Form and Settings tab displays the list of forms that you have selected for the appraisal plan and allows you to configure each form according to your specific requirements.
- Click on the corresponding Edit button for a form that you want to configure.
The form that you want to configure appears, as shown in the Figure 4.
Figure 4Click on each of the following links to know more about configuring each type of form.
Click the respective links to learn about configuring the below given forms: