Empxtrack allows creation of multiple customized performance appraisal plans to cater different employee groups. Usually, the same appraisal plan is not suitable for all the employees in an organization.
The junior level employees cannot be evaluated in the same manner as senior executives of a company. For example, the probationers may have monthly or half-yearly appraisals, but a senior executive of a company may have only annual appraisal.
To Setup Performance Appraisal Plans, you need to:
- Log into the system as HR Manager/Administrator.
- Go to Performance Management >> Appraisal. The Performance Plans page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The page displays existing employee appraisal plans in the system and the module allows you to create customized appraisal plans for different employee groups.
- Click Create a new performance plan.
The Appraisal settings >> Performance plans >> New plan window appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Provide name of the appraisal plan in the Plan title field.
- Select the group if you have already created a group and want to apply the appraisal to that specific group of people from Applicable to dropdown. The Applicable to dropdown displays all the global groups available in the system. To know how to create a group, click Create a new group.
- Provide the description of the plan in the Instructions field.
- Click Save. The new appraisal plan is successfully created and a message suggesting the same appears on top of the page.
The new employee appraisal plan that you have created appears in the list of performance plans.
You can configure the newly created appraisal plan, as and when required.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them
- Select Performance Appraisal Forms and Assign Weights
- Setup Visibility Rules for the Appraisal
- Create New Performance Appraisal Form
- Configure Performance Appraisal Forms
- Add/ Modify Ratings