A manager can print the appraisal of the team members.
Note: The steps mentioned below are of Empxtrack Enterprise product.
To print an appraisal, you need to:
1. Login to the system as a Manager.
2. On the Home page, click Performance appraisals tab. The page appears that displays appraisal of your team members. You can modify the employee data by changing the Time period, Group, etc. To do that, follow the steps given on Filter the records page.
3. Select the checkbox corresponding to the names of the employees whose appraisal you wish to print.
4. Click Print link. The appraisal appears in printable format in a new window, as shown in Figure 2. The window displays PDF and Print icons at the top of the page.
You can also download the appraisals by clicking on the Download link.
5. Click Print icon to print the Appraisal. You can click on the PDF icon to download the appraisal in PDF format.
Learn more about Empxtrack Performance Appraisal
Click on each of the following links to know more about them:
- Setup Performance Appraisal Plans
- Initiate Appraisal
- Change Appraisal State
- Configure Performance Potential Settings
- Appraisal-Employee Access
- Manage Team Appraisal – Filter Records
- Print Appraisal
- Manager Appraisal Dashboard
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack