Empxtrack offers multiple dashboards, such as Appraisal status, Bell Curve and Performance potential chart. Quick access to the detailed reports and dashboards make it easy for managers to make informed decisions.
Note: Some of the dashboards are not available in the free version of Empxtrack. Upgrade to a paid version to get full access and advanced features.
To access an appraisal dashboard, you need to:
1. Login to the system as a Manager.
2. On the Home page, go to the Measure section and click Performance Appraisal.
Appraisal of my team members page appears where multiple dashboards are give, as shown in Figure 1.
- Appraisal status dashboard displays the percentage of appraisals in multiple stages such as Not Initiated, Initiated, Submitted to manager, Submitted to HR manager and Accepted.
- Appraisal Bell Curve dashboard displays normal distribution of appraisal scores and has a shape reminiscent of a bell. It gives a comparative view between the expected and the actual appraisal score of employees. The graph divides employees into 3 categories – Top performers, Average performers and Low performers.
- Performance potential chart is important to identify high potential employees and prepare a potential leadership pipeline in an organization. The 9-grid matrix gives a graphical view of the potential and performance ratings for their employees (based on their scores obtained in two appraisal forms). For example, view the performance of both Goals and Competencies for all the team members as shown in Figure 2.
Performance potential chart
3. Click on a number in the graph to view the list of employees falling in that grid.
For example, click on the grid showing 4 to identify employees whose Goals have Exceeded beyond expectation and posses High Level Proficiency in the Competencies.
A new window appears where details of the employees are shown.
Click on each of the following links to know more about them:
- Setup Performance Appraisal Plans
- Initiate Appraisal
- Change Appraisal State
- Configure Performance Potential Settings
- Appraisal-Employee Access
- Manage Team Appraisal – Filter Records
- Print Appraisal
- Manager Appraisal Dashboard