You need to evaluate and rate your team members once their appraisals are submitted to you.
To evaluate a team member, you need to:
- Log in to the system as a Manager.
- Go to Manage >>Performance Management >>Team Appraisal.
The Appraisal of my team members page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Filter the records if desired.
- Click on the icon for the team member you want to evaluate.
The Appraisal of my team members page displaying the appraisal of the selected team member appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The page displays a list of appraisal forms with first form selected.
- Click on the form on which you want to rate and evaluate the team member.
The selected form appears, as shown in Figure 3.
- Click on the help icon next to the name of the form to view the help on how to use the form. You can close this section.
The form displays the team member’s comments and ratings on each parameter in the Employee row on the page.
- Select your rating and provide your comments on each parameter on the page in the Manager row under each parameter.
- Click Save.
The form is successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 5.
- Evaluate the team member on all the forms and then click on Submit Form tab to submit the form, as shown in Figure 6.
- Select the overall rating on the appraisal from Overall rating by manager dropdown.
- Click Submit.
The form is successfully submitted to the next actor in the workflow defined for the appraisal.
Click on each of the below given links to know more about them.