You need to evaluate team member’s appraisals, once the appraisals are submitted to you by the team members. You can also view the records of your second or third level reportees in the hierarchy. In such a scenario, you may need to filter the records if you see too many records.
You can filter the appraisal records on the basis of time period, appraisal status, Global groups and your current role as a reviewer, manager, HOD, or CEO.
To filter team appraisal, you need to:
- Log in to the system as Manager
- Go to Manage >> Performance Management >> Team Appraisal.
The Appraisals for my team members page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The page displays the appraisals of all your team members between the current time period selected by default in the Timeperiod dropdown.
- Select the time period from the Timeperiod dropdown to view the appraisals for a different time period.
- Select the role to filter the records according to your specific role (if you are holding more than one role) from My Span dropdown.
For example, you may be Manager, Reviewer, HOD, and HR Manager at the same time. To view your second level reportees, you need to select the Reviewer role. The second level reportees records appear, as shown in Figure 2.
The My Span dropdown also displays the group filters that you have created to filter records. You can also create group filters to manage your records.
- Click Manage button to view/ create new group filters.
The Manage Employee Groups window appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The window displays the already existing groups/ filters and allows you to create more groups/filters.
- Click Add New Group to create a new group/ filter, if you don’t find the desired group. To know more about creating global groups, click Create Global groups.
You can evaluate and rate selected employees together on the same form or rate one employee on all the forms. Evaluating multiple team members on the same form and on the same attribute allows you to compare the performance of all the team members in one go.
Click on each of the below given links to know more about them.