As an HR manager, you can change the appraisal states of the employees. This functionality is typically required when the appraisal is stuck at a state or due to some reason the current appraisal needs to be rejected and a new appraisal form needs to be created for an employee.
To change the state of the appraisal, you need to:
1. Log into the system as HR Manager.
2. Go to MEASURE>> Performance Appraisals
3. Click Manage Selected Plan. A new page titled as View performance appraisals for your team members appears.
4. The page displays a list of employees whose appraisal is in process. It displays the current status of each appraisal and allows you to specify the new status of the appraisal. Select the employees whose workflow state you want to change from the list of employees by selecting the checkbox in front of them.
5. Scroll to the bottom of this page and see on the left side. Click More dropdown and select Manage appraisal state link.
The available values for the Current State and New State dropdowns are:
- Initiated: If you select this option, then the employee can edit the appraisal form already created.
- Submitted to Manager: If you select this option then the appraisal form would be submitted to the manager.
- Submitted to HR Manager: If you select this option then the appraisal form would be submitted to the HR Manager.
- Accepted: If you select this option then the appraisal form is accepted by the employee and signed off.
- Rejected: If you select this option then the appraisal form is rejected by the employee.
- Set Aside: If you select this option then the appraisal form would be set aside, and a new appraisal form can be recreated.
7. Click OK when the confirmation message.
The current state of workflow is successfully updated to the new selected state of the selected workflow.
Click on each of the following links to know more about them:
- Setup Appraisal Plans
- Initiate Appraisal
- Change Appraisal State
- Configure Performance Potential Settings
- Appraisal-Employee Access
- Manage Team Appraisal – Filter Records
- Print Appraisal
- Manager Appraisal Dashboard