The Goals form automatically imports all the goals defined in the last signed off goal sheet of the employee (if configured to import) and displays them in this form. You can also define goals in the goal sheet (if configured).
Each goal has weight. The total weight of all goals must be 100 and you cannot submit the appraisal, if the goal weight is not 100.
If the appraisal is initiated and any changes are made to goal sheet after the appraisal initiation then the goal sheet changes will not be reflected in the appraisal form. In that case, the appraisal form needs to be re- initiated.
To fill the Goal Sheet form, you need to:
- Log into the system as an employee.
- Open the appraisal form. To know how to initiate the Appraisal form, click Fill Appraisal Form.
- Click on the <Goals form> tab (The name of the goals form would be Goal Sheet or any other name as per your configuration settings).
The <Goals form> page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The goals form either picks up goals from the signed off goalsheet or allows you to enter new new goals. The example below shows goals being picked up from the last signed off goalsheet.
The goals form displays the goals achievements in a goals tracking bar against each goal. You can click on the icon above the tracking bar to view the progress of the goal.
The goals form allows you to choose your rating and provide your comments for each goal appearing on the page.
- Select the appropriate rating on which you rate yourself for the goal from the Rating dropdown near Employee field for the goal on which you want to rate yourself .
- Provide your comments for the goal in the comments textfield appearing against the goal.
Alternatively, if you don’t see any goals on the goals sheet (if the goalsheet is configured to add goals), click Add Goal button to add goals to the goals form and then provide your ratings and comments for the goals.
You can select a goal to delete it, if required. The selected goal will be deleted on saving the appraisal form, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Save to save the form after rating yourself on all the goals.
The goals form is successfully saved and will be submitted with the appraisal.
Click on each of these links to know more about them: