This topic provides a brief description of Employee Performance Appraisal module. It describes how this Appraisal module works and what all tasks can be done with it.
Empxtrack Performance Appraisal module is a cloud-based solution that streamlines appraisal process. This employee performance appraisal platform enables employees, managers, reviewers, HR Managers, Heads of Departments, and CEO to conduct appraisals accurately, effectively and in a timely manner. It also increases employee satisfaction level by ensuring objectivity and transparency in the appraisal process.
Empxtrack performance appraisal module provides various pre-configured templates that allow you to start appraisal process immediately. The pre-configured templates include templates for Competency and Skill Rating, Goals, Self-Appraisal, Manager feedback, Development Planning, Final Score calculations, 360 Feedback and more.
The cloud-based employee performance appraisal module consists of an email reminder mechanism to prompt employees and managers to take actions on appraisals as and when required, ensuring on-time completion of employee performance appraisals.
To view a basic presentation on Performance Appraisal module, click here.
With cloud-based Appraisal Module, you can:
- Setup Performance Appraisal Plans
- Setup Performance Appraisal Timelines and Notifications
- Select Performance Appraisal Forms and Assign Weights
- Setup Visibility Rules for the Appraisal
- Create New Performance Appraisal Form
- Configure Performance Appraisal Forms
- Initiate Appraisal
- Change Appraisal State
- Configure Performance Potential Settings
- Appraisal-Employee Access
- Manage Team Appraisal – Filter Records
- Print Appraisal
- Manager Appraisal Dashboard