The Setup 360 Plans functionality allows you to create the 360 form that you want to use with customized fields and rations.
To setup a 360 plan, you need to:
- Log in as HR Manager.
- Go to Settings >> Performance Management Settings >> 360 Feedback Settings.The 360 Feedback Settings page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click Setup 360 Plans link. Figure 1The Configure 360 Feedback Plan page appears, as shown in Figure 2.The page displays the plans that are already existing in the system. You can modify or delete the existing plans and create new plans.
- Click modify or delete icons for a form to modify or delete the form, if required.
- Click Create a new 360 plan button to create a new feedback form. Figure 2The Configure 360 Feedback Plan page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
- Provide the name of the feedback plan in the Plan Name field and then select the global group to which the plan is applicable from the Applies to field.
- Provide a brief description of the plan and the instructions to use this plan (if required) in the Plan Instructions fields. Figure 3
- Click Next.The plan is saved successfully and a message suggesting the same appears. The Time & Notifications page appears, as shown in Figure 4.The page allows you to specify the 360 feedback initiation dates and allows you to configure reminders for all the stakeholders involved.
9. Select the date on which you want to initiate this feedback plan from the First Date of Initiation calendar control and then select the workflow to finalize the reviewers/employees who will provide 360 feedback to employees from Workflow For Reviewer Finalization dropdown.
You can now configure reminders for all the roles involved in the workflow from Notifications on workflow movement section, as shown in Figure 5.
The number of users change depending on the workflow selected.
- Select Send Reminder every____days checkbox for Creator/Submittor, Approver and/or Verifier (if exists) and and then provide the number of days after which you send reminder to these users to take action after initiating the feedback.
- Provide the number of days after the last message after which you want to close the feedback in the Auto close feedback ___day after message option.
Click Next to save and then move on to next section.
The Reviewer Selection page appears and the settings that you made on Time & Notifications tab are saved successfully and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 6.
The Reviewer Selection page allows you to set the reviewers from which feedback can be seeked for an employees for this 360 feedback plan.
- Select Pre-select reviewers from past 360 (if available) checkbox if you want to display a list of 360 reviewers from the previous review in the reviewer’s list for the employee .
- Select Select Seniors for 360 review checkbox if you want to accept feedback from the seniors of the employee and then select Automatically initiate with manager and HOD option to automatically include reporting manager and the HOD of the employee in the reviewer’s list.
- Specify the number of minimum and maximum number of seniors that can be selected as reviewers for an employee from Min Seniors and Max Seniors field.
- Select Select Subordinates for 360 review checkbox if you want to accept feedback from the subordinates of the employee and then select Automatically initiate with direct reportees option to automatically include direct reportees of the employee in the reviewer’s list, as shown in Figure 7.
- . Specify the number of minimum and maximum number of reportees that can be selected as reviewers for an employee from Min Subordinates and Max Subordinates field.
- Select Select Peers for 360 review checkbox if you want to accept feedback from the peers of the employee and then select Automatically add reportees of the employee manager option to automatically include employees who report to the same manager to whom the employee reports, in the reviewer’s list.
Specify the number of minimum and maximum number of peers that can be selected as reviewers for an employee from Min Peers and Max Peers field.
- Select Automatically include the employee in the process for self review checkbox, if you want to include the employees himself/ herself in the review process. Figure 7The Form Detail section appears and the settings that you made on Reviewer Selection tab are saved successfully and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 8.The Form Detail page allows you to create a new form for the 360 feedback plan or modify the existing one.
You can have only one form in a 360 feedback plan.
- Click Add New Form button. Figure 8The Add New Form window appears, as shown in Figure 9.The window displays the form template being used in the Form Template name and allows you to provide the version of the form in the Form Version field.
- Provide the title of the form in Form Title field and the description of the form in the Form Description field.
- Click Save to save the form. Figure 9The form is added successfully and a message suggesting the form appears, as shown in Figure 10.