Once the reviewers for 360 feedback are selected and approved, the feedback plan is initiated where employees (who are selected as reviewers) fill self-review and complete review for their colleagues.
To explore privileges given to an employee, follow the steps:
- Login to the system as an Employee.
- On the Home page, go to Measure tab and click 360 Feedback section. A new page appears as shown in Figure 1. This page displays 3 sections –
- Self review
- Reviewers – List of who is reviewing me
- Select all Reviewees – List of who I am reviewing
- Select the feedback plan from the Feedback name dropdown. The names of employees appear in 3 sections with the status of feedback review, as shown in Figure 1.
The available review statuses are:
View: Click on this status link to view 360 feedback summary report. The reports for self review and review by others appear in different formats.
Not opened: This status displays that 360 feedback is not opened and it needs to be filled.
Opened: This status displays that the 360 feedback is filled, but not submitted. Once the feedback is submitted, no modifications in the feedback can be made.
Closed: This status is not clickable as the review for the employee is already submitted and the feedback process is completed.
- Click View to view the feedback provided by the reviewer. Once all the employees complete their review, you would be able to view a complete feedback report.
- Click Opened/ Not opened to complete review of the colleagues. Once the review is filled, submit it for approval.
Note: Multiple employees are allowed to be selected to complete the review simultaneously.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them: