Empxtrack maintains record of current and past salary details of employees. An employee can view salary slips for the current and past pay periods whenever required.
To view your pay slip, you need to:
1. Log into the system as an employee.
2. Go to Process tab. Scroll down to Salary Records section as shown in Figure 1. You can see multiple pay periods of current financial year for which pay slips can be viewed.
Note: In Free Payroll, Process tab is not available and you can directly access the Salary Records section to view pay slip of any of required pay period. Secondly, “Year to date details” option is not available in Free Payroll. Upgrade to a paid version to avail these features.
3. Click View pay slip icon to view pay slip for any of the listed months of current FY. The pay slip appears as shown in Figure 2.
4. To view pay records of the past financial year, click View past records as shown in Figure 1.
The Pay Slips page appears where you can view pay slips, salary details and payment mode of disbursed salaries. By default, the page displays pay records of the current financial year as shown in Figure 3.
The page displays the total amount credited to your account as salary in Total amount field and the date of credit in Credited on field. It further displays your earnings and deductions in the Credit and Deductions field and payment mode in the Paid via field.
5. Now go to the icon bar and change the financial year by Data Filter icon to view salary details of a previous year.
All the pay periods for the selected FY appears on the page. You can click on the View pay slip icon to view pay slip for the required pay period. You can even download the payslip in PDF format by clicking on Download icon shown adjacent to View pay slip icon.
Click on each of these links to know more about them